Help Maine Libertarian's ballot access efforts by participating in this unique raffle, where winners get a box of products that are a part of the "Maine Experience"
Raffle tickets are just $1 each, buy as many entries as you want.
Tickets on sale through August 29th.
The prizes are:
- 1st Prize: A "Box-of-Maine" containing your choice of 10 items (a $65 value)
- 2nd Prize: A "Box-of-Maine" containing your choice of 7 items (a $50 value)
- 3rd Prize: A "Box-of-Maine" containing your choice of 5 items (a $40 value)
Items winners can chose from include:
- Moxie soda
- Humpty Dumpty potato chips
- B&M Baked Beans
- Maine's famous red hot dogs
- Maine maple syrup
- Whoopie pies
- Maine wild blueberries and other wild blueberry products
- A plush lobster doll
- Stickers, Magnets, and other knick-knacks about Maine.
- And many other products from Maine
- A full list of items available here
The winners may choose to have their prize sent to someone as a gift.
The drawing will be held the day after ticket sales end.
We need your help to maintain ballot access.
In 2016, we needed 5,000 registered Libertarians to gain ballot access. With the help of libertarians throughout the country we were able to get there, and become a recognized party.
This year we need to have 10,000 registered Libertarians show up to vote in November in order to maintain this. Never mind who they vote for, they can turn in a blank ballot, so long as they show up at the polls.
Proceeds from this fundraiser will go to help with our registration drive to build up our numbers so that getting out 10,000 voters is an easier task.
Having this officially recognized status comes with many benefits that we don’t have before:
- Automatic ballot access for our presidential ticket, once nominated and electors selected, with no petitioning required.
- The ability to nominate candidates in special elections via a simple caucus.
- And in one unique situation, we have a county commissioner, who while in office, switched from the GOP to the Libertarian Party. Due to his accepting a job with one of the towns in that county, he has to resign the post. Due to how the county charter is written, the Libertarian Party gets to pick his replacement via a town caucus!
To preserve all this, we need your help! Buy raffle tickets now!